|DATE OF THE SITE||2013|
In 2009 Paris City Hall launched a series of renovation on its 22 urban tunnels. Among them, the Neuilly tunnel, 440 m long, in the center of Paris.
To meet the requirements for this urban and bidirectional tunnel with heavy traffic, a semi transversal reversible system was installed. It is composed of a fresh air supply that can be converted to a smoke exhaust system by reversing the flow of air direction.
- Dense traffic and frequent traffic jams.
- Reduction of energy costs
- High temperature resistance
- High mechanical resistance
- Ventilation elements integrity even when subject to high temperatures
British Standard Certification (BS476-20) for 4h, in vertical and horizontal position
Dampers with V shaped profiles to reduce pressure loss
TRS dampers which will operate as smoke exhaust dampers. In addition, 10 flexible connections Elyform were provided to connect the fans and the ducts.