|Operation||cooling mode only|
|Diffusion||Air displacement with very low velocity|
|Throw length||Very short|
|Noise level||Low sound level|
|Design||Perfect fitting (tailor-made shapes and colors)|
Recommendations for use
|Cooling||For low height premises (H < 4m)|
|Minimum required filtration class||F7|
The TEXI SOFT textile duct has been designed for low speed diffusion (< 1m/s). This diffusion is made through a porous fabric on the entire length or on part of the duct.
TEXI SOFT is suitable for clean rooms (laboratories, production areas…) and food industry (refining or maturation rooms…).
- Shape: circular, ½ circular, ¼ circular or oblong
- Textil duct: washable porous fabric (M1 or non-classified)
- Different colors in option
- Suspension: simple or double cable, aluminum or PVC rail
- Required pressure: 80 to 140 Pa depending on configuration
- Residual speed: < 0,2 m/s
- Operating temperature: -30 to +100°C
- Flexible sleeve and clamps supplied to connect the ducts on various shaped sections.
- Professional washing service and textile duct repair (contact us).