|Operation||Heating and cooling mode|
|Diffusion||High velocity with control to ensure comfort|
|Throw length||Long distance|
|Fire classification||MO fire rated for public premises|
|Design||Perfect fitting (tailor-made shapes and colors)|
Recommendations for use
|Cooling||For high premises (H > 8m)|
|Heating and cooling||For heights between 4 and 8m|
The TEXI-JET textile duct has been designed for high air velocity diffusion (7 < V < 15 m/s). This diffusion is ensured through rows of perforations designed for your project by our aeraulic engineering department. This method based on high air induction (rate > 20), offers an excellent air distribution efficiency (heating and cooling) combined with the control of residual speed, avoiding any « air draught effect ».
TEXI-JET is suitable for public buildings, storage premises (warehouse) and industrial buildings.
- shape : circular, ½ circular, ¼ circular or oblong
- Textile duct : airtight fabric (M0, M1 or non-classified), diffusion through perforations
- Different colors in option
- Suspension: simple or double cable, aluminum or PVC rail
- Required pressure: 120 to 250 Pa depending on configuration
- Residual speed: < 0,2 m/s
- Operating temperature: -30 to +100°C (high temperature: contact us)
- Flexible sleeve and clamps supplied to connect the ducts on various shaped sections.
- Professional washing service and textile duct repair (contact us)