|Tested in laboratory (EN 7235)
|Easier (lighter construction)
|Aerodynamic - Optimized pressure loss
|48h exworks (express version)
|In several elements
|50 – 100 – 150 – 200 – 300 mm
SONIE BS+ acoustic splitters are designed to be installed in HVAC ductworks and enable to attenuate the noise generated by the ventilation system.
The lighter construction of this baffle compared to a standard splitter enables an easier installation on site and gives also more opportunity to optimize dimensions to reduce noise level.
- Aerodynamic frame: galvanized or stainless steel, aluminium
- Sound proofing material: high performance rot-proof and water-repellent mineral wool
- Anti-erosion protection: glass silk
- Fire class: A2-S1-D0
- V-shape inlet and outlet profiles
- Slide locking for installation in concrete duct
F2A also offers the full rectangular silencer or sound attenuator with SONIE BS+ splitters mounted in a casing: SONIE R-BS+