|Installation||Easier (lighter construction)|
|Performances||Tested by an external laboratoy (EN 7235)|
|Frame||Aerodynamic - Optimized pressure loss|
|Anti-erosion protection||With perforated metal sheet|
|Large dimensions||In several elements|
|Thicknesses||50 – 100 – 150 – 200 – 300 mm|
SONIE BP+ acoustic splitters are designed to be installed in aeraulic networks and enable to attenuate the noise generated by the ventilation system.
The anti-erosion protection with perforated metal sheet enables to stiffen the equipment and to withstand to high mechanical stresses ( high air velocities, high air pressure, …). SONIE BP+ acoustic splitters are suitable for industrial applications.
The lighter construction of this baffle compared to a standard splitter enables an easier installation on site and gives also more opportunity to optimize dimensions to reduce noise level.
- Aerodynamic frame: galvanized or stainless steel
- Sound proofing: rot-proof and water-repellent mineral wool
- Anti-erosion protection: glass silk and perforated metal sheet
- Fire class: A2-S1-D0
- V-shape inlet and outlet profiles
- Slide locking for installation in concrete duct
F2A also offers the full rectangular silencer or sound attenuator with SONIE BP+ splitters mounted in a casing: SONIE R-BP+