|Performances||Tested by an external laboratory (EN 7235)|
|Aerodynamic frame||Optimized pressure loss|
|Anti-erosion protection||Perforated metal sheet|
|Large dimensions||In several elements|
|Thicknesses||50 – 100 – 150 – 200 – 300 mm|
SONIE BP acoustic splitters are designed to be installed in ventilation ductworks and enable to attenuate the noise generated by the HVAC system.
The anti-erosion protection with perforated metal sheet enables to stiffen the equipment and to withstand high mechanical stresses( high air velocities, high air pressure, …). SONIE BP acoustic splitters are suitable for industrial applications.
- Frame: galvanized or stainless steel
- Sound proofing: rot-proof and water-repellent mineral wool
- Anti-erosion protection: glass silk and perforated metal sheet
- Fire class: A1
- V-shape inlet and outlet profiles
- Slide locking for installation in concrete duct
F2A also offers the full rectangular silencer or sound attenuator with SONIE BP splitters mounted in a casing: SONIE R-BP