|Certification||400°C / 2h|
|Installation||Easier (lighter construction)|
|Performances||Tested by an external laboratory (EN 7235)|
|Frame||Aerodynamic - Optimized pressure loss|
|Anti-erosion protection||With spread metal sheet|
|Large dimensions||In several elements|
|Thicknesses||50 – 100 – 150 – 200 – 300 mm|
SONIE BD+ acoustic splitters are designed to be installed in HVAC ductworks and enable to attenuate the noise generated by the ventilation system.
The anti-erosion protection with spread metal sheet enables an air velocity up to 20 m/s. SONIE BD+ acoustic splitter is particularly suited to smoke exhaust applications (parking, tunnels…).
The lighter construction of this baffle compared to a standard splitter enables an easier installation on site and gives also more opportunity to optimize dimensions to reduce noise level.
- Aerodynamic frame: galvanized or stainless steel
- Sound proofing material: high performance rot-proof and water-repellent mineral wool
- Anti-erosion protection: glass silk and spread metal sheet
- Fire class: A2-S1-D0
- V-shape inlet and outlet profiles
- Slide locking for installation in concrete duct
F2A also offers the full rectangular silencer or sound attenuator with SONIE BD+ splitters mounted in a casing: SONIE R-BD+