|Operation||Heating and cooling mode|
|Diffusion||Medium velocity - Low velocity in comfort zone|
|Fire certification||M0 fire rated for public premises|
|Design||Perfect fitting (tailor-made shapes and colors)|
Recommendations for use
|Heating||For medium height premises (H < 5m)|
|Cooling||For high-sized industrial premises (H < 8m)|
The TEXI-PULSE textile duct has been designed for average speed diffusion (4 < V < 10 m/s). This diffusion is ensured through diffusing slots custom-made for your project by our aeraulic engineering department. This method based on induction and Coanda effect offers a uniform air distribution in the premises.
TEXI-PULSE is suitable for industrial premises of average height (< 8m) and food industry.
- Shape: circular, ½ circular, ¼ circular or oblong
- Textile duct: washable airtight fabric (M1 or non-classified)
- Diffusing slots: PVC
- Different colors in option
- Suspension: simple or double cable, aluminum or PVC rail
- Required pressure: 120 to 150 Pa depending on configuration
- Residual speed: <0,2 m/s
- Operating temperature: -30 to +100°C
- Flexible connectors and clamps supplied to connect the ducts on various shaped sections.
- Professional washing service and fabric ducting repair