|Performances||Tested by an external laboratory|
|Frame||Aerodynamic - Optimized pressure drop|
|Anti-erosion protection||Anti-defibration coating - Fiberglass fabric|
|Large dimensions||In several elements|
|Thicknesses||50 – 100 – 150 – 200 – 300 mm|
SONIE BL acoustic splitters are designed to be installed in aeraulic networks and enable to attenuate the noise generated by the ventilation system.
SONIE BL acoustic splitter is particularly adapted to clean rooms (labroatories, operating rooms…) thanks to its anti-defibration protection in fiberglass fabric avoiding any release of absorbant.
- Aerodynamic frame: galvanized or stainless steel, aluminium
- Sound proofing: rot-proof and water-repellent mineral wool
- Anti-defibration protection: fiber glass fabric
- Fire class: A1
- V-shape inlet and outlet profiles
- Slide locking for installation in concrete duct
F2A also offers the full rectangular silencer or sound attenuator with SONIE BL splitters mounted in a casing: SONIE R-BL