|Certification||400°C / 2h|
|Performances||Tested by an external laboratory (EN7235)|
|Frame||Aerodynamic - Optimized pressure loss|
|Anti-erosion protection||With spread metal sheet|
|Large dimensions||In several elements|
|Thicknesses||50 – 100 – 150 – 200 – 300 mm|
SONIE BD acoustic splitters are designed to be installed in HVAC ductworks and enable to attenuate the noise generated by the ventilation system.
The anti-erosion protection with spread metal sheet allows an air velocity up to 20 m/s. SONIE BD acoustic splitters are particularly suited to smoke exhaust applications (parking, tunnels…).
- Aerodynamic frame: galvanized or stainless steel
- Sound proofing material: rot-proof and water-repellent mineral wool
- Anti-erosion protection: glass silk and spread metal sheet
- Fire class: A1
- V-shape inlet and outlet profiles
- Slide locking for installation in concrete duct
F2A also offers the full rectangular silencer or sound attenuator with SONIE BD splitters mounted in a casing: SONIE R-BD