With more than 30 years of experience, F2A is one of the leading companies in the production and supply of acoustic and air management solutions for wide marine applications such as :
- Oil tankers
- International cruise ships
- World navy ships
- Nuclear submarines
Over the years, F2A has designed and developed products dedicated to the extreme constraints of the navy and its environment. Our wide range of products is tested and certified by external laboratories and authorities.
Our team provides reliable and technically qualified support throughout the project, from the initial design of the product to its development and commissioning, for an optimized solution.
F2A’s experts are able to meet many specifications to size and adapt our products, with strict requirements for durability, performance and reliability so that today they are present on the world’s oceans.
- Equipment ensuring the safety of operators, on-board staff members and cruise passengers.
- Reliability and longevity of the equipment during operation at sea in order to avoid any equipment downtime or operational breakdowns.
- A confined environment requiring controlled, constant and silent ventilation.
- Resistance to corrosive salt-related conditions.
The list of our references attests to our reliability as a partner for projects with sometimes complex requirements.
Among the of the most recent references :
- Gamal Abdel Nasser (Egypt)
- Anwar El Sadat (Egypt)
- Gowind Series (Egypt)
- Dixmude (France)
- Tonnerre (France)
- Mistral (France)
- MSC Bellissima (Switzerland)
- Virtuosa (Switzerland)
- Grandiosa (Switzerland)
- Meraviglia (Switzerland)
- Celebrity Edge (USA)
- Symphony et Harmony of the Seas (USA/Norway)
- Gaz De France Energy (France)
- Provalys (France)
F2A’s aeraulics expertise goes from passengers comfort and safety to fire safety management for engine rooms.
We have extended this business expertise around specific solutions such as VAVs, balancing, non-return and shut-off dampers enable to manage and balance properly the air ductwork.
F2A’s available solutions cover all the ventilation treatment needs of ships (cruise, cargo, marine) and offshore vessels.
The acoustic splitters and silencers reduce the noise level to enhance the passenger’s experience. At last the fire and gas damper with ATEX certification and very low air leakage (EN 1751) will protect from fire risks in engine rooms.
Finally, our manufacturing process is ISO 9001, ISO 14001