- Airflow distributed on request
- Guaranteed efficiency in heating and cooling
- Air velocity control: no draught
- Available in public building version: M0 fire certified
- No risk of clogging
- Design: perfect fitting (tailor-made shapes and colors)
Directions of use:
- Heating for high premises (H > 8m)
- Heating and cooling for heights between 4 and 8m
The TEXI-JET textile duct has been designed for high air velocity diffusion (7 < V < 15 m/s). This diffusion is ensured through rows of perforations designed for your project by our aeraulic engineering department. This method based on high air induction (rate > 20), offers an excellent air distribution efficiency (heating and cooling) combined with the control of residual speed, avoiding any « air draught effect ».
TEXI-JET is suitable for public buildings, storage premises (warehouse) and industrial buildings.
- shape : circular, ½ circular, ¼ circular or oblong
- Textile duct : airtight fabric (M0, M1 or non-classified), diffusion through perforations
- Different colors in option
- Suspension: simple or double cable, aluminum or PVC rail
- Required pressure: 120 to 250 Pa depending on configuration
- Residual speed: < 0,2 m/s
- Operating temperature: -30 to +100°C (high temperature: contact us)
- Flexible sleeve and clamps supplied to connect the ducts on various shaped sections.
- Professional washing service and textile duct repair (contact us)