Our product offer
Our products are designed to meet the most specific requirements (industrial, marine, nuclear, tunnel…) and have been tested in independent laboratories:
- Suitable material: galvanized steel, stainless steel (304L – 316L), coated steel or aluminum
- High mechanical resistance: up to 10 000 Pa
- Large dimensions: 2500 x 2500 mm in one unit, several units can be coupled for larger dimensions
- Extreme temperatures : from -40 to +600°C
- Certified smoke exhaust solutions 400°C/2h, British Standard 476-20
- ATEX dampers, Shutt-off & airtight dampers class 4C according to EN 1751
- Actuation adapted to the application: electrical, pneumatic, fast-acting actuator, modulating…
Our acoustic team performs dynamic acoustic studies of your projects and guarantees the results through efficient solutions tested in independent laboratories (EN 7235):
- Acoustic splitters with an anti erosion protection dedicated to clean rooms
- Silencers 400°C/2h with spread metal sheet for smoke exhaust processes
- Several insulating material thicknesses: from 50 mm to 300 mm thick mineral wool
- Material of the frame: galvanized, stainless steel
- V-shaped profiles for minimum pressure loss
- Solutions for a specific acoustic treatment (high and low frequencies)
Our designs are designed by our engineering office and manufactured in our factory to ensure the highest quality. Our experience of over 25 years in the design of flexible connectors enables us to match the most demanding needs:
- Custom-made shapes and dimensions: square, round, conical, oval
- Suitable properties: high temperature, elevated pressure, fire and chemical resistance, movements (stretching, compression)
- Assembly techniques: by sewing or high frequency welding for a higher airtightness
- Specific applications: heavy industry, marine, offshore, petrochemestry, pharmaceutical…
The fabric duct (air sock duct) allows to overcome the challenge of comfort and air quality in commercial, public and industrial buildings. This type of air diffusion offers an efficient control over atmospheres and environments.
Our engineering office dedicated to air diffusion performs an aeraulic study for each project so as to answer its specific requirements.
- Uniform diffusion, low velocity or high induction
- Control of diffusion throws, temperature gradients, residual air velocity
- Control of noise levels
- Materials determined according to the required needs: fire resistance M0 or M1 (A2, A1), antistatic, antibacterial…
Air-air heat exchangers
Dedicated to housing market, our high performance heat exchanger has filed several patents and enables to recover heat from the exhaust air in order to warm the intake air.
The exchanger SB 3.66 embodies the perfect compromise between heat efficiency and low pressure loss. Besides, it is certified 0% VOC (Volatile Organic Compound) and uses 100% recyclable materials, respecting therefore our ISO 14 001 commitment.